- Regular Length – 76″ (fits 5’7″-6′)
- Short Length – 72″ (fits < 5’7″)
- Long Length – 82″ (fits 6′-6’6″)
- Regular Width – 52″
- Wide Width – 56″
Our quilts are measured laid out completely flat with the footbox unbuttoned, drawcords loosened, and pulled tight.
If choosing a Sewn Footbox there is no need in ordering up a size all sizing heights are good no matter the footbox style.
Quilts should go to your chin and snap/cinch around your neck. You should never pull the quilt over your head as condensation from your breath can adversely effect the performance of the Down fill. We recommend a balaclava, hat or separate hood to provide insulation for your head.
- Width refers to the measurement at the very top of the quilt.
- Length is From the top of the quilt to the bottom with the quilt laid flat.
- All quilts are cut with a full taper.
- All Footboxes measure 48″ pulled tight at the bottom edge.
- Weights vary slightly from Quilt to Quilt depending on fabric choices and footbox style. On average a Sewn Footbox is 1.5 ounces lighter than a Snap/Drawstring. 10D Outer material will save 1-1.5 ounces depending on size.
- All Quilts come with a set of 2 pad straps.
- Pad Straps should go under your pad and extend half way up the side of your inflated sleeping pad.
- You should never tighten pad straps to a point that your quilt is pulled under your pad.
Weight (in ounces)
|Length / Width||0||10||20||30||40||50|
|Reg / Reg||22.5||21.5||18.3||16.34||15.45||12.76|
|Reg / Wide||23.6||22.7||19.92||18.10||16||13.5|
|Short / Reg||21.96||17.45||14|
|Short / Wide||22.8||16.8||11|
|Long / Reg||26.8||22.6||19.9||18.2||16.4||13.4|
|Long / Wide||27.8||23.5||20.72||19.9||16.9||14.5|
Weights are in ounces (oz) and temperature rating is in Fahrenheit. All quilts are are rated on a comfort rating, not survival ratings.
Weights are variable due to the handmade nature of our products. We strive to keep weights as consistent as possible, and current weights are calculated as averages of similar quilts.