Terms and Conditions
Cedar Ridge Outdoors proudly offers handmade product, made right here in the rolling hills of Tennessee. We only use materials sourced from companies in the USA. Each product is made especially for you so dimensions and weights may vary. We stand behind our products and offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturing or material defects within normal use. If your product leaks, rips, fails or doesn’t meet your expectations of quality, send it back and we will fix or replace it to your satisfaction. If you need a product by a certain date, rush order, or shipped to a resupply point please let us know ASAP and we will do everything possible to accommodate you. We strive to provide our customers with unbeatable customer service and excellent handmade products at a great value.
In no event shall Cedar Ridge Outdoors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.
Please make sure to:
- INSPECT all hammock components before each use.
- DO NOT use in situations where personal safety or valuable property could be endangered.
- DO NOT hang a hammock above any objects that could cause injury if you fell on them.
- DO NOT hang a hammock higher than you can fall without injury while in the hammock.
- DO NOT use if signs of damage are apparent to the rope, splice, webbing, fabric, stitching, or hardware. When exposed to direct sunlight and outdoor elements, deterioration can occur.
- DO NOT exceed the working load. When used under dynamic (stress, jerk) conditions, additional care must be exercised. These conditions can reduce the working load by as much as 33%.
- DO NOT stand in line with rope under tension; it may recoil (snap back) unpredictably if released or broken.
- Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
Shipping and Returns
All normal lead times apply.
Return unused items in 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Any used products or products returned after 30 days will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
We take your privacy very seriously, and never sell your private information to third parties. We may occasionally send you an email if you have purchased from us or signed up for our mailing list on this website. We do not send excessive emails, or emails that are not relevant. The purpose of these emails is to notify you of sales and other information that might make your outdoor experience more enjoyable. You might also receive an email from Customer Reviews with an invitation to review your order.
Cedar Ridge Outdoors